Monday, April 13, 2009

Car Seat Covers!


At the suggestion of my brother and sister-in-law, I added car seat covers to my list of products being sold for The Sharp Needle. May I just tell you, I am so grateful for the suggestion! I've already sold several, and that was just through the Spring Shopping Soiree and word-of-mouth marketing (thanks Marci!). I thought I would share some pictures with ya'll of the infant car seat cover and canopy sample that I made. It fits most of the infant car seats that are on the market today, and is waterproof and machine washable. The canopy is made to encase the supports that come with the car seat. Have a particular fabric, pattern, or color scheme in mind? Let me know and we'll find exactly what you want!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

How fun! :) Love it!