Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Sick...Again

So I'm sick again. I survived strep throat and the flu striking down everyone else in my family, but then I finally succumbed to the germs.

My throat started hurting on Friday, and then I woke up with congestion in my head on Saturday, and then the congestion moved to my chest on Sunday. I was starting to feel a little bit better today, but thought that I should go to the doctor and make sure I wasn't contagious before going back to work. A couple of chest x-rays later, I was told I had pneumonia and that I had to go home for 2 days until the antibiotics started working.

So, now I'm at home, watching bad daytime TV and wishing that I could stop coughing so my head could stop throbbing. Could I sound more pitiful?? :-)

I leave you with a few pictures of my nurse for the day...

No comments: