Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Lincoln's Blanket




Well, I finally got around to taking the pictures off of my camera memory card and downloading them on my computer, so now I've actually got pictures of my fun creations to share with you! This first post is of the blanket that I made for my newest nephew, Lincoln Oakes. His nursery is adorable with chocolate brown and blue stripes and polka dots, hence the brown and blue squares. This is also my first attempt at knitting, and couldn't have been done without my wonderfully talented friend Lisa. In the words of my other nephew, J.D., isn't he so TOOT? :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's adorable! I love his name, too. :) Your blanket was perfect and I'm so proud of you. I'm glad to see that you're putting pics of your creations and talents up now! I can't wait to see all the rest of your goodies!

Anonymous said...

both the baby and the blanket are just darling! nice job (on the blanket at least! :))