Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Mid-Year's Resolutions

I know most people make their resolutions and "self-improvement goals" at New Year's, but I've decided that June is as good a time as any for me to make a list of resolutions. If I am being perfectly honest, the reason I am just now focusing on some new goals is because one of my biggest goals was occupying my time, energy, and emotions for the last six years...graduating seminary with a masters degree. But now, as of three weeks ago, that goal can officially be checked off the list to make room for some new goals. So, here they are in no particular order:

1. Blog more often (at least three times a week, if not more often).
2. Keep up with house work so there aren't any more "cleaning cram sessions" when we're having people over.
3. Overcome my black thumb so the pretty new flowers we got for the flower beds will stay pretty (and alive).
4. Work out at least four times a week.
5. Learn how to crochet.

These might not encompass everything, but it's a good start. At least I'm already working towards #1! :-)

No comments: